Enlarge
Add this product to
  • My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
E-MU Proteus VX
Images
1/3

Thread [News] Download E-MU Proteus VX for free!

• 18 replies
  • 16 participants
  • 18 followers
1 [News] Download E-MU Proteus VX for free!
E-mu announces that the Proteus VX is now a freeware! E-mu distributes it now directly for free on their website.

Read News Item

This thread has been automatically created following the publication of a news item for this product. Don't hesitate to post your comments here !
Show first post
Sorry, no download possible.
Could you please check it
No problems in here... what's happening? do you get a specific error message?

I didn't encountered the same problem with Proteus VX but a different one.

I installed Proteus VX on a MS Vista Operative System and apparently it seems to play correctly: I can load libraries and I can play sounds using my USB Controller.

The problem is: if a try to load a file exb I everytime receive the following message: "The file c:....pippo.exb is not a valid EOS or Emulator X bank file" also trying lo open a file saved by myself.

So I cannot save my configurations.

Thank you in advance.

Giuseppe

Hi

I am Andersion

Proteus VX borrows its internal architecture from its big brother, Emulator X3. Although Proteus VX does not have the extensive editing capabilities of Emulator X3, it does offer 16 continuous controllers for each preset.

EMU have made Proteus VX a free download.

new music releases

thanks lots

hi, i just downloaded too and with my hp laptop and windows 7 i receive an error message regarding audio driver problems.  before i go much further i wonder if this will work with my guitar and a vg99 to give me additional sounds like when i use my proteus rack unit?  i hate to take my rack apart when i want a certain sound for a gig and this would really help if i could get it to work.  any suggestions or help would be appreciated---

riff

Hey...if your familiar with torrents, this may help.

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Proteus-7-4-sp3-full/44328706987aaf99397fabbd49ef0d417a6748204b95

-Nova-

www.BeatsByNova.com

-NOVA-                  

www.BeatsByNova.com

"Invest In YOUR Sound"

thanks for share this

watch movies online free

I can't find Sound Banks. Need help..

I downloaded the software but I dont have any sounds the sound bank isnt there