Lethal Audio recently released Lethal, a crisp-sounding "rompler"-style software instrument with a heavy emphasis on EDM, but which will also be useful for pop, rock, hip-hop, and film scoring.
Here's our video review of this new synth.
- Excellent sound quality — very clean
- 5GB sound library
- Lots of sound-shaping options
- Programmable arpeggiator with useful presets
- Programmable trance gate with useful presets
- Excellent sounding effects
- Easy to Navigate GUI
- Expansion packs will be free until June 2017
- Excellent EDM-oriented features
- A tad pricey
- “Rompler” architecture somewhat limiting
- No PDF manual
- Not enough complete drum kits in drum section