MOTU have introduced their next version of the MachFive Sampler software. Version 3 has been released and is now available from their website.
- 45 GB sound library (7 DVDs)
- Features loops, phrases, sounds, and multi-sample instruments with dynamic performance powered by scripting technology.
- Simple operation
- Unified design provides instruments, loops, phrases, synthesis and FX in one window.
- Scripting engine with unlimited layers
- Delivers multi-sample instruments, dynamic performance, and unlimited possibilities for programmers and sound designers.
- IRCAM technology
- Time-stretching, pitch-shifting & granular synthesis licensed from the IRCAM research institute.
- Universal support
- Directly reads major 3rd-party hardware/software sample formats for consolidated sound library management.
- Graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, and unlimited channels.
- Effects architecture with 47 different effects, including convolution reverb, applied at any level you wish.
- Deep synthesis
- Modular synthesis architecture with eleven sound engines and fmodulation matrix.
- Full-screen editing
- Automation, modulation and editing.
- Unlimited parts
- Combine instruments and tempo-synced loops. Layer synths and sample-based parts.
- 3rd-generation UVI Engine
- Multiple outputs
- Submix to 17 stereo output pairs.
- Disk streaming
- Unlimited polyphony
For more information, check out motu.com.