• My current gear
  • My wishlist
TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3
Images
1/479
TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceLive series

Public price: $799 incl. VAT

Thread Thoughts on Voicelive 3's guitar fx?

• 4 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Thoughts on Voicelive 3's guitar fx?
I'm on the market for a couple guitar pedals. I was particularly interested in the Ditto X2 and the Flashback delay pedals, both by TC electronic. I'm also interested in (though not as much) the Hall of Fame Reverb (also TC).

I found out recently that the Voicelive 3 pretty much incorporates all 3 within the device (except for maybe the reverse looping option on the ditto x2), and also has amazing vocal capabilities. I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with the Voicelive 3 from a guitar standpoint (as it's clearly impressive on the vocal front)?

I have a chance to get a brand new voicelive 3 for $399, which is pretty much how much the ditto x2, flashback and hall of fame would cost together, alone. But do they really sound exactly the same? Can this really replace a pedalboard (provided I already have a distortion pedal that I'm happy with)?

Thanks
Buddy if you have the patience and do your research you can program this beauty to do anything you ever dreamed of as for guitar and vocals you can download any sound adjust every parameter know to man on this thing its worth ita weight in gold and then some
Buddy if you have the patience and do your research you can program this beauty to do anything you ever dreamed of as for guitar and vocals you can download any sound adjust every parameter know to man on this thing its worth ita weight in gold and then some
And yes it has replaced my lead players pedal board almost instantly specialy if you get the expresion pedal on the side there is not much you can't do with this .....you must put your time in
And yes it has replaced my lead players pedal board almost instantly specialy if you get the expresion pedal on the side there is not much you can't do with this .....you must put your time in