Steinberg released on the AppStore the version 1.8 of its Cubasis DAW app for the iPad, which adds many requested features.
What’s new in Cubasis v1.8:
- Added automation
- MIDI CC, Program Change and Aftertouch support
- Phase reverse plug-in for audio channels
- Audiobus 2 update
- Global mixer in lateral panel
- Fixed the issue with sustain pedals
- Redesigned effect rack
- Various improvements and fixes
This new version of Cubasis requires Project Importer v1.5 which is necessary to send your projects to Cubase on your computer. You can download the Project Importer at www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter and Cubasis at the AppStore.