Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
IK Multimedia has announced a new strategic partnership with Steinberg and the newly updated Cubasis LE for iPad. From now on, owners of select IK Multimedia iRig hardware products including iRig Keys, iRig Keys Mini, iRig Keys Pro, iRig Pads, iRig Mic HD, iRig Mic Studio, iRig HD, iRig Pro & iRig Pro DUO can now unlock the Cubasis LE feature set simply by plugging in their IK hardware.
- Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
- 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
- Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
- iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
- MicroSonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds
- Mixer with 4 effect processors
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Import audio from iTunes music library
- Audio mixdown and MIDI export
To unlock the LE feature set of Cubasis LE, first launch Cubasis LE on your iPad device, then connect a supported hardware device and wait for the pop-up confirmation that the LE feature set has been unlocked.
Cubasis LE is free to download on the App Store and the features set will be unlocked once compatible hardware is connected.