or
Create an account

or

Thread Sound problem!

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Sound problem!
Hi guys. I have a big problem with Live 8. I'm using Live 8.2.6, with Scratch Live 2.3.3. with the SL3, connected to a Stanton SK6 mixer. I have a Macbook Pro 13''.

My problem is that I cannot get the sound from my mixer into Live 8. I really want to use the microphone that's plugged in my mixer, not the one of my Macbook. I'm pretty sure I've tried every combination possible.

Driver type (Core audio, Serato) // Audio Input device (Serato or the default one) // Audio Output (default, or serato)

In the main window I've also tried everything. Audio from: Ext. In, Master, // Post Mixer, pre-fx ?? Audio to : Master, Ext. Out...

What I really want to do is to be able to record to sound from the microphone that's plugged in the mixer and possibly the sound from the turntables. Thanks alot for your help!

Peace
Quote from Dj:
Hi guys. I have a big problem with Live 8. I'm using Live 8.2.6, with Scratch Live 2.3.3. with the SL3, connected to a Stanton SK6 mixer. I have a Macbook Pro 13''.

My problem is that I cannot get the sound from my mixer into Live 8. I really want to use the microphone that's plugged in my mixer, not the one of my Macbook. I'm pretty sure I've tried every combination possible.

Driver type (Core audio, Serato) // Audio Input device (Serato or the default one) // Audio Output (default, or serato)

In the main window I've also tried everything. Audio from: Ext. In, Master, // Post Mixer, pre-fx ?? Audio to : Master, Ext. Out...

What I really want to do is to be able to record to sound from the microphone that's plugged in the mixer and possibly the sound from the turntables. Thanks alot for your help!

Peace

Hi! Friends
welcome to everyone,sound problem is a very common problem in the microphone,if there are some problem then you can repaired it.

[url=http://www.3magicbeans.com]website design Denver[/url]
[url=http://www.3magicbeans.com]Denver website design[/url]