Roland announces the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer.
- A fusion of guitar synthesis and COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Hundreds of sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Over 900 of Roland’s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Available with or without GK-3 Divided Pickup
Check out Roland for more details.