Three years after the last update, Ampeg renews its BA bass amp series and introduces at Musikmesse 2014 five models.
The BA Series 2014 Edition features five BA-108, BA-110, BA-112, BA-115 and BA-210 bass combos. The four biggest models feature a new Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit, which can be footswitched on the BA-112, BA-115 and BA-210.
All the combos feature a three-band EQ, independent Blend and Drive controls, volume knob and a -15dB input pad for active basses. You’ll also find a 1/8” stereo aux input and output.
The design of the baffles allow for a 60” back tilt and horizontal or vertical installation for easy projection in any playing condition.
Details of the series:
- BA-108: 15W RMS, 8” Ampeg Custom8 speaker, Legacy Ampeg preamp, US Price: $139.99
- BA-110: 30W RMS, 10” Ampeg Custom10 speaker, Legacy Ampeg preamp, Bass Scrambler overdrive, headphone output, US price: $251.99
- BA-112: 75W RMS, 12” Ampeg Custom12 speaker, Ampeg Legacy preamp, Bass Scrambler overdrive, headphone output, US pricing: $419.99
- BA-115: 150W RMS, 15” Ampeg Custom15 speaker, 1” tweeter, Ampeg Legacy preamp, Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaper, Bass Scrambler, XLR balanced line output, effect loop, HF mute, headphone output, US Pricing; $559.99
- BA-210: 450W RMS, 2x10” Ampeg Custom10 speakers, 1” tweeter, Legacy Ampeg preamp, Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaper, Bass Scrambler overdrive, XLR balanced line output, effect loop, HF Mute, headphone output, extension cab output, US pricing: $699.99
Discover the new BA combos at www.ampeg.com.