Allen & Heath introduces at NAMM 2013 a new personal monitoring system, with the ME-U monitor Hub and ME-1 personal mixer.
The Allen & Heath ME-1 Personal Mixer allows every musician to control their own monitor mix. It can be used with the iLive and GLD series digital mixers. The mixer features 16 assignable keys to suit any application, 16 user presets, group function to mix up to 40 sources with only 16 keys, and OLED screen with control knob t display the most common functions and menus. A microphone is built-in, as well as a TRS line input and two 1/8" and 1/4" headphone outputs, an auxiliairy input, USB port (can charge portable devices) and EtherCon connectors for daisy chaining using the ME-U hub.
The ME-U is a 10 port PoE Monitor Hub providing power and audio to connect multiple ME-1 personal mixers. It comes with a standard input card to interface with GLD dSnake, iLive ACE or Aviom A-Net, which can be replaced with a MADI, Dante or EtherSound card to take a digital feed of up to 40 sources from third party systems.
- 10 ports with locking Ethercon connectors
- Daisy chain for more outputs - up to 19 ME-1s with 2 hubs
- Each port provides power + 40 audio sources to connected ME-1s
- 2U rack or desk mounting
- Multi-purpose Network port:
- Connect PC or Mac for ‘web page’ setup of unit name and IP address, and manual entry of channel names
- Connect iLive AH-Net network to pick up channel names automatically from an iLive system
Discover the new ME personal monitoring system at www.allen-heath.com.