The Numark NS7 II DJ MIDI control surface that had been introduced at Winter NAMM, is now available in stores.
New features of the NS7 II had already been detailed in January in this news, including the addition of 16 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC pads (thanks to the Akai Pro partnership) and the collaboration with Serato in order to provide the Serato DJ software with the controller. The pads can then be assigned to the Cues, Auto/Roll, Loop, Sampler and Slicer performance features in Serato DJ.
- 2 motorized high resolution MIDI jogs (3600tpr)
- 4-channel mixer that can be used in standalone mode
- 24-bit / 44.1kHz audio interface
- 16 MPC pads
- Effects powered by iZotope
- Strip Search technology
- CP-Pro crossfader with adjustable curve
- 2 microphone input on XLR/Jack 1/4” combos
- 4 stereo line/phono RCA inputs
- Stereo Master outputs (XLR and RCA)$
- Stereo Booth output (RCA)
- 2 headphone outputs (1/4” and 1/8”)
- Ships with Serato DJ software
Suggested price of the new Numark NS7 II in Europe is 1199€. Full details are available at www.numark.com.