Alesis presents the Vortex keytar at the NAMM Show.
Elements onboard include a MIDI-assignable accelerometer, USB/MIDI connectivity, a layout of touch- sensitive keys and velocity-sensitive pads on a pearlescent white body.
- Shoulder-worn performance keyboard
- USB keytar controller—works with software instruments & synths on Mac, PC, & iOS* devices
- USB and traditional MIDI jacks for use with synths, sound modules, or other MIDI hardware or software
- Embedded, MIDI-assignable accelerometer for performance parameter control by tilting the neck
- Thumb-controlled volume slider, sustain button and pitch-bend wheel on neck
- Finger-controlled MIDI-assignable touchstrip, sustain and octave-control buttons on neck
- 37 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- Eight velocity-sensitive drum pads/sample triggers
- Transport & patch-select controls
- Standard guitar strap pegs on neck and body, strap included
- Bus powered when USB-connected to Mac or PC; battery compartment for use with MIDI modules and iOS devices
Visit www.alesis.com for more details.