MXL will attend the NAMM Show 2014 where they will introduce several new products, including the CR21 condenser microphone pair.
The MXL CR21 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern designed for acoustic instruments or drum overhead recordings. The microphone features a transformerless preamp.
- Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- max SPL : 134dB (0.5£ THD)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 80dB (1Pa, A-weighted)
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms
- Black mate and black chrome finish
- Dimensions: 22 x 135mm
- Weight: 130g
The microphones are sold as pairs, and ship with two clips and a microfiber cleaning cloth. No information regarding the price and availability.