Drawmer adds to its catalog the first 500 Serie module which is the DS101 Noise Gate based on the DS201 dual noise gate.
The DS101 is the first noise gate designed specifically for the 500 Series rack system based on a single-channel of the DS201. It allows for gating and ducking operations and includes variable high and lowpass filters, envelope control, attack, hold, decay, and range.
It is possible to link up to 10 DS101 in a 500 Series rack using the new infra red triggering mechanism. In this configuration, each noise gate have its own envelope shaping while the trigger pulse passes through unchanged, allowing for “envelope follower” effects.
- Proprietary Hysteris or “trigger stabilization” to prevent “chatter” around the threshold
- Fully variable high pass and low pass filters for “frequency conscious” gating
- Envelope control, attack, hold, decay, and range
- External triggering via key input or the new IR trigger pulse from another DS101
- “Key Listen” facility
- Linkable - up to ten units in one rack space - with individual envelope shaping
- Drawmer “traffic lighting” metering
More details on www.drawmer.com/products/500_series/ds101.php.