Akai has announced the update to v1.5 of their iMPC Pro iPad app.
While a free update, version 1.5 adds several features and improvements, including:
- MIDI Learn, to allow mapping your controller more easily.
- Slice Loop Auto mode, designed to automatically detect all transient markers.
- Improvements to MPC Desktop Export (users can now export slice loops as patch phrases, among other things).
- Latest version of the Ableton Link SDK.
- Latest version of AudioCopy (3.2), which aims at improving workflow.
- Bit-Crusher in the pad effects (as a bonus feature), for adding some digital crunch and fuzz.
This update will be available "soon".
Akai and iMPC Pro developer Retronyms also announced their new Public Beta Program, which allows users to participate in exclusive pre-release testing of iMPC Pro. Applicant need to contact support*at*retronyms*dot*com.