or
Create an account

or

Thread Behringer UMC22 Audio Interface Issues

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1 follower
1 Behringer UMC22 Audio Interface Issues
Hi, I've got a umc22 and had an issue with it since the start. I read multiple posts and cant find a fix.

I use FL and use the behringer asio audio driver input is my at202 and output is my headphones connected to the audio interface. When I've got a project opened in FL and lets say I go put on a youtube video whilst having FL open I notice the pitch of the video drop and the sound becomes soo much deeper. One way I found around this is if I switch my output in my sound settings to my speakers which are not connected to the interface, So I have FL working through the interface headphone and all other sound going through speakers.

Another Issue, whenever I align a track to an insert in FL and add a plugin on top of it, when pressing the play button after adding the plugin the audio gets very distorted unless I got into the microphone insert and change the mic options from 1 to 2 and the other way around: https://imgur.com/a/WoeJmlI

Is there nay way of fixing these because its been such a pain in the ass lately, considering dumping the thing and getting a Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen)

Thanks for all your help!