Squier introduces at the NAMM Show 2014 the Eva Gardner Precision Bass.
The brand-new Eva Gardner Precision Bass features special graphics, including Gardner’s clipper ship tattoo recreated just above the bridge, special 12th-fret inlay graphics and a thumb rest.
Other features include:
- Basswood body
- 34" scale maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and matching headstock
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid dot inlays
- Fender-Designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass pickup
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Domed control knobs (master volume, master tone)
- Hi-Mass bridge with four brass “barrel” saddles
- Standard open-gear tuners
- Gloss Black finish
For more info, visit www.fender.com.