Images
1/124
M-Audio Delta 1010LT

Thread M-Audio Delta 1010 LT

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 M-Audio Delta 1010 LT
I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm pretty much brand new to recording so if i sound like an idiot forgive me. Anyway I'm looking for the best way to connect an analog mixer to my computer. Right now I just have Adobe Audition 1.5 and a Behringer UB1002 mixer but I'm looking to upgrade as I become better and get more money. I came across the M-Audio Delta 1010 LT pci sound card today and it looked good to me. Does anyone have it, if so do you like it? Are there any better ones for that price range that you recommend? ($150-$300) I'm also looking to record more than one source at a time, does this sound card allow for that, and if so are there any programs anyone recommends to allow for that. I think thats all I have for now. I appreciate any advice, and if sound like a total newbie, well I am so help me out and teach me. Thanks!
i used to own the m-audio delta 66. it worked quite well for what i wanted it to do so i can safely say the 1010 would be a good choice for a starting out audio interface. if i can remember the 1010 correctly, it will record 8 analog tracks at once if your computer and software will allow and i do believe that adobe audition will allow for multi-track recording.