Fender announced today on their website the Runaway Feedback Pedal.
The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator designed to let guitarists create feedback-type sounds. Developed as a collaboration with Softube, the feedback effect can be added and controlled by adjusting the controls and engaging the "expression pedal" which responds to vibrato, bends, slides and tremolo. Controllable harmonic content and "wet only" signal options are designed to add tonal flexibility to the pedal.
- Feedback simulation
- Feedback level knob controls amount of feedback effect
- Tolerance knob controls the sensitivity
- Harmonic selector switch lets you choose among fundamental, upper-fifth and sub-octave harmonics in different preset combinations
- "Expression" pedal lets feedback fade in and out
- LED indicates feedback effect use
- "Full Wet" switch simulates backward-recording effects
- One-year limited warranty
- Included power supply
The pedal has an MSRP of $199.99. Here's a demo video Fender released of the pedal in action:
For more information: Fender