E-MU Systems has announced the release of their new 0204 USB, 24-bit digital audio interface for the Macintosh and PC.
The 0204 USB is the successor to E-MU’s 0202 USB 2.0 adding another pair of 24-bit outputs.
The headphone outputs are of the same high quality as the main outputs and can be used as two completely separate channels for a total of four, the company says.
The E-MU 0204 USB is compatible with Macintosh OS X, Windows 7/x64, Windows Vista/x64, Windows XP.
- 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters (A/D: 113dB SNR, D/A: 117dB SNR, THD+N = .0008%).
- Compatible with audio/sequencer applications
- ASIO2 and WDM low latency USB drivers
- Record and playback for various sample rates: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 192kHz
- Headphone output can be used as separate stereo output with analog volume control
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier
- Hardware zero-latency direct monitoring (mono/stereo)
Acoustica Mixcraft LE 4 is also included.
Price for the E-MU 0204 USB is: 129.99, in Dollars, Euros or Pounds
Visit www.emu.com for more details.