The Explorer electric guitar is also one of Gibson’s favorites, and it naturally joins the brand’s 120th Anniversary party.
Here are the Explorer 120 specifications:
- Mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with Slim shape
- One-piece rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 frets, white binding, Dot inlays and 120th Anniversary badge on the 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Mini Grover Kidney tuners, 14:1 ratio
- BurstBucket Rhythm Pro neck pickup and BurstBucker Lead Pro bridge pickup
- 2 volume, master tone and 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose Heritage Cherry finish
- Hardshell included
Pricing is 1699€ / $1999. You’ll find more details at www.gibson.com.