Paul Gilbert is a long-time Ibanez endorser and the team introduces in 2015 a new signature electric guitar, the FRM150.
- Mahogany body
- Set-in 3-piece mahogany/maple FRM neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 305mm radius, Narrow & Tail frets and white Dot inlays
- Nut width: 43mm
- Scale length: 628mm (24.75“)
- 2 DiMarzio Air Classic passive Alnico humbucker pickups in neck and bridge positions and a DiMarzio Area 67 passive Alnico single-coil in the middle
- Master volume and tone, 5-way pickup switch
- Tight-Tune bridge/hardtail
- Black pickguard
- Transparent Red finish
- Chrome hardware
- Gig bag included
Here’s the new Ibanez FRM150 Paul Gilbert Signature in action, you’ll find more info at www.ibanez.co.jp.