Schecter introduced at Summer NAMM 2015 a new Stratocaster-style electric guitar built by the US Custom Shop, called the Sultan.
The new Schecter Sultan pays homage to the Dream Machine guitars designed by the Schecter Custom Shop back in the 80s. You can choose between three Sultan or Monstertone single coil pickups, which are completed with three mini-toggle switches on/off/tap (with the Monstertone) or on/off/phase (with the Sultan).
Specifications of the new Schecter Sultan:
- Alder body
- Bolt-on birds eye maple with Vintage Soft U-shape and 4 bolts
- Birds eye maple fingerboard with 21 Jescar Premium German Silver Frets, 12” radius, no inlay
- Graphtec Tusq nut width: 1.65”
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Schecter vintage-style tuners
- 3 Schecter Monstertone or Sultan single coil pickups with 3 on/off/Tap or on/off/Phase mini-toggles respectively
- Master volume and tone
- Schecter vintage bridge
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply Parchment pickguard
- Candy Red finish
Discover the new Sultan at www.schecterguitars.com.